Monday, April 20, 2009

Have not reported in a while.

I think the saying "When it rains it pours" just might be true. Luckily for me not everything has been bad, but just things seem to be happening right on top of each other and I have gotten hardly any sewing done. I also have not done alot of buying too so that is a good thing.

I also made a few wallets for her. Not a huge stash buster but .4 yards were used for this!

We also made plans for a few braided table runners and I gave her some fabric to use on another quilt. I think I will allocate about .75 yards for this give or take. Not a ton, but she can use the fabric and I was not. I would much rather see the fabric being used.

I also worked on a table runner for her. It uses .75 yards. I have not finished it yet, so the borders and the backing will add some more. I have this at home so hopefully when I finish I will take a picture. I used left overs from the quilt Mom made me, "Demento Box" (play on Bento Box cause it drove her crazy...see I told you she was creative!). Anyhow it is a gorgeous yellow and blue and green butterfly/willow print Maywood Studios put out a few years ago. It is some of my favorite fabric of all time and I knew this would be perfect for a table runner.

Now the purchasing...

I have to admit I have been pretty good. I did get .5 yards of 1930's prints at a shop on Saturday that was having a sale. Not too bad because the shop was having 20%off all fabric!
And I honestly think that is it for the past few weeks! Amazing!

Now for the report....

Fabric in this week: .5 yards
Fabric in YTD: 32.8 yards

Fabric used this week: 3.4 yards
Fabric used YTD: 34.4 yards

Net Fabric: -1.6 yards

(back in the negatives!)

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from a fellow fabric hoarder! Was wondering if you have the pear pincushion pattern? I can link you if you wish.

    ReplyDelete