Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3 Months left in the year

I just had the best visit with my Mom. Every time she comes to town we have such a great time sewing, shopping and catching up on all our new projects.

We finished a bunch of tagged blankets, made some fabric appliques, and went to town making placemats and table runners. I wish I had taken some pictures.

I did finish and mail out my Fall Mini Swap to Talia. She requested not cutsey and overtly Halloween and small! I am not sure if it was the heat wave we were having here in NoCal or the fact that the leaves are not starting to change, but I was not feeling in the fall and went with more of a primitive look with fallish type colors. I wasn't feeling fancy, but took my inspiration from antique doll quilts.

Hope she likes it!

3 months left in the year to finish my goals....wonder if I will finish them? Suppose I should go check to see what my goals were?!?

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment